GOVT RECOGNIZED COURSES
NIELIT 'O' Level
The Government of India has specifically desgined NIELIT 'O' Level computer course under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology to be pursued alongside graduation degree courses to fullfill the I.T. skills requirement - a prerequisite in all career streams.Thus, 'O' Level enables you to excel in your chosen career.
The Best Foundation For A Futuristic Career
1. Today, Computer knowledge is a MUST for success in every profession.
2. 'O' level teaches you latest computer skills ESSENTIAL for employment in each & every sector.
3. 'O' level enhances career prospectus in all sectors viz. banking, communication, media etc.
4. 'O' level has now become an essesntial computer qualification for many Government jobs also.
5. 30 lac new jobs will be created under 'Digital india' & '100 Smart Cities' projects of Government of India. Most of these jobs will be available at local level.
6. 'O' level provides a solid foundation to become an excellent professional in I.T. sector- the fastest growing industry.
7. Easy to pursue along with graduaton.
8. 'O' Level is Government recognized computer course under Ministry of Electronics & I.T. Government of India.
For Detailed Course Information: Click Here
NIELIT Scholorship Scheme
Female/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped students who are pursuing NIELIT's 'A' Level course as full time students. The scholarship amounts to Rs 20,000/- which is given to students in two installments, provide they clear all papers in single attempts within the two consecutive examinations after registration and if the annual family income of student from all sources does not exceed rupees one lakh. In fact, since the inception of the afordmentioned scheme, many ICTe students of 'O' and 'A' Level have won these scholarships.
To avail this scholrship, the student has to complete an application form and senfd it to NIELIT with the required documents within 45 days of the decalaration of NIELIT results. For more detalis and application forms, the students are required to meet the Programme Executive of ICTe
NIELIT CCC (Course on Computer Concepts)